RONI DEUTCH TAX RESOLUTION BUSINESS PROGRAM AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
Terms and Conditions
This is an Agreement between you and Roni Deutch which means this is a legal document with some legalese in it. The terms of this Agreement are so important that you cannot join the Roni Deutch Tax Resolution Business Program OR participate in the live monthly training sessions without agreeing to ALL of them.
Roni Deutch (the “Provider”) agrees to provide you with access to the Roni Deutch Tax Resolution Business Program and live monthly training sessions (the “Program”) upon the following terms and conditions.
By registering and signing up for the Program, you (the “Participant”) agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Effective Date and Full Authority. This Agreement is effective on the formal registration and sign up date by the Participant into the Program. The Provider and the Participant have the ability and authority to enter into this Agreement and the legal power to do so.
- The Provider agrees to provide Participant access to the Program on the effective date. The Program features may include but are not limited to an online learning management system, collateral library, modules, chapters, sections, lessons, forms, letters, scripts, marketing and advertising pieces, samples, examples, worksheets, checklists, videos, recorded webinars, webcasts, and approximately one to two (1-2) hours of live monthly training sessions. Additionally, the Provider may introduce the Participant to other business services, products and/or programs that are available or become available in the future. The Provider reserves the right to modify, alter and change the Program at any time.
- Limited License Use. By registering and signing up for the Program, the Participant is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, single use revocable license to access, view and participate in the Program. The Participant is not granted the right to download, store or print copies of the Program, and the Participant is not granted the right to record any Program related telephone calls or training sessions. The Participant is granted the right to print copies of IRS forms when possible. All ownership rights in the intellectual property related to the Program remain with the Provider and the Participant may not reproduce any of the content without the express written consent of the Provider. The Participant may not create derivative works based on the Program. Any violation of the copyright, trademark or proprietary rights of the Provider shall result in the immediate termination of access to the Program and the pursuit of all legal rights and remedies available to Provider.
- System Requirements. A high-speed Internet connection and telephone is required for proper transmission and access into the Program. The Participant is responsible for procuring and maintaining the network connections that connects Participant to the Program. The Provider assumes no responsibility for the reliability or performance of the network, internet, browser or telephone connections.
- Accurate Data. The Participant agrees to provide accurate, current and complete information and personal data to Provider as prompted by any registration or payment form and to maintain and promptly update all relevant personal and business information including credit card or other payment information, to ensure it remains accurate. If the Participant provides any information to Provider that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the Provider has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, the Provider may immediately suspend or terminate Program access to the Participant.
- The Program is Free. The Program is free and has a retail value of $10,000.00. The monthly training portion of the Program is $199 per month after the initial 1-month free trial period.
- Monthly training fee of $199.00. The Participant agrees to pay Provider a non-refundable monthly training fee of $199.00 per month starting thirty (30) days after the effective date of this Agreement, while in the monthly training portion of the Program. THE MONTHLY TRAINING FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NO PORTION OR ANY PRORATED AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED TO PARTICIPANT AT ANY TIME.
- Credit Card Authorization for monthly training fee of $199.00. By signing up for the Program, the Participant hereby authorizes the Provider to automatically charge their credit card or other payment card on file a non-refundable $199.00 recurring monthly training fee, while in the monthly training portion of the Program. This recurring fee is due on the same calendar day of the month as registration into the Program during the term of this Agreement. The first $199.00 non-refundable monthly training fee is due and payable thirty (30) days after successful registration into the Program.
- Late Payment. If the Participant does not pay the $199.00 non-refundable recurring monthly training fee to Provider on their respective monthly due date during the term of this Agreement, the Provider will terminate Participant’s access into the monthly training portion of the Program. If Participant’s access into the monthly training portion of the Program is terminated by the Provider for non payment, the Participant may submit a reinstatement request via email to: Deutch.Roni@ronideutchbiz.com. Reinstatement into the Program is not guaranteed and will be considered on a case by case basis only after all past due balances are paid in full.
- Cancellation Policy. The Participant may cancel the Program and this Agreement in writing at any time by sending an email to: Deutch.Roni@ronideutchbiz.com. If the Participant cancels the Agreement, the Provider will immediately terminate all of Participant’s access to the Program. IN THE EVENT THAT THE PARTICIPANT CANCELS THE AGREEMENT, THE PROVIDER WILL NOT ISSUE ANY REFUNDS OR PRORATED REFUND AMOUNTS TO THE PARTICIPANT.
- Terminate Access. The Provider reserves the right to terminate Participant’s access into the Program at any time, if the Participant becomes disruptive to the Program or other Program participants, or fails to follow the Program guidelines. IN THE EVENT THAT THE PROVIDER TERMINATES THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROVIDER WILL NOT ISSUE ANY REFUNDS OR PRORATED REFUND AMOUNTS TO THE PARTICIPANT.
- Any passwords and user IDs used for the Program are for the Participant’s individual use only. The Participant is responsible for the security of their password and user ID and is responsible for the activities that occur under their password and user ID. The Participant agrees to notify the Provider immediately of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. The Provider will be entitled to monitor passwords and user IDs and, at the Provider’s discretion, change passwords or require the Participant to change passwords. The Participant also agrees that the Provider will not be responsible for the unauthorized use of a Participant profile by any other person and is under no obligation to confirm the actual identity of any password or user ID. The Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a Participant’s failure to comply with these provisions.
- The material in the Program are copyright materials and protected by all applicable laws that address intellectual property rights in the United States and beyond. Except as granted in the limited license, any use of the Program, including modification, transmission, presentation, distribution, republication, or other exploitation of the Program or of its content, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the prior express written consent of the Provider. Participant will not, (a) license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time-share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Program available to any third party unless expressly agreed to in writing by Provider; (b) modify, adapt, or hack the Program or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, or related systems or networks; (c) falsely imply any sponsorship, or business association with Provider; (d) use the Program in any unlawful manner, including, but not limited to, violation of any person’s privacy rights; (e) use the Program to send unsolicited or unauthorized bulk mail, junk mail, spam, other forms of duplicative or unsolicited messages or messages that directly or indirectly support any fraudulent activities; (f) use the Program to store or transmit files, materials, data, text, audio, video, images or other content that infringes on any person’s intellectual property rights; (g) use the Program in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Program and its components; (h) attempt to decipher, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise discover the source code of any software for the Program; (i) use the Program to knowingly post, transmit, upload, link to, send or store any content that is (or directly or indirectly supports activities that are) unlawful, racist, hateful, abusive, libelous, obscene, or discriminatory; (j) use the Program to knowingly post, transmit, upload, link to, send or store any malicious software; (k) attempt to use the Program in violation of this Agreement.
- Relationship of the Parties. This Agreement does not create a partnership, franchisee, joint venture, agency, fiduciary, or employee relationship between the Provider and the Participant.
- Not a Law Firm. The Provider is not a law firm and does not provide any legal advice to the Participant so no Attorney Client relationship exists. The Participant shall be required to use their own business judgment in applying the information provided in the Program to their specific facts and circumstances and should seek professional guidance and advice where needed.
- Third Party Service Companies. The Participant agrees to allow the Provider to use third-party companies to perform services necessary under the terms of this Agreement. This includes but is not limited to billing and the collecting and processing of payments.
- Notices and Customer Service Requests. All notices may be delivered to the Participant by any number of means including electronic mail, facsimile transmission, U.S mail service, or overnight mail by using the address and contact information on file from the Participant. If the Participant has customer service requests or comments about the Program, please direct them to: Roni@ronideutchbiz.com.
- The Participant cannot directly or indirectly by operation of law or otherwise, assign all or any part of this Agreement without the express written consent of the Provider.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL THE PROVIDER, ITS PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, EXPERTS, AFFILIATES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO THE PARTICIPANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, LOST DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT, FOR ANY TYPE OF INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGES INCURRED.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER ALL APPLICABLE STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS. WHILE THE PROVIDER ENDEAVOURS FOR CONTENT TO BE CORRECT, ACCURATE AND TIMELY, NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE REGARDING THE PROGRAM INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, TIMELY OR SUITABLE, (ii) THAT THE OPERATION OF THE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND COURSE HOSTING PLATFORM WILL BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, (iii) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE PROGRAM WILL BE CORRECTED, (iv) THAT THE COURSE HOSTING PLATFORM WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, MALWARE, WORMS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND (v) THAT COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE COURSE HOSTING PLATFORM WILL BE SECURE AND/OR NOT INTERRUPTED. PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT PARTICIPANT IS USING THE PROGRAM AT PARTICIPANTS OWN RISK AND LIABILITY.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNITY. THE PARTICIPANT HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE THE PROVIDER AND THEIR PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, EXPERTS, AFFILIATES, AND LICENSORS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROVIDER OR ANY OF THEIR PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, EXPERTS, AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO THE PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND LOST PROFITS) WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM PARTICIPANT’S USE OF THE PROGRAM INCLUDING ANY BREACH BY THE PARTICIPANT, OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT. PARTICIPANT ALSO AGREES THAT THE SOLE REMEDY AVAILABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS OR EXPENSES IS TO CEASE USING THE PROGRAM. THE PARTICIPANT WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROVIDER AND ANY OF PROVIDER’S PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, EXPERTS, AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS FROM ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, JUDGMENTS, DAMAGES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES INCURRED BY ANY OF THEM DUE TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM OR PROGRAM OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM THIS AGREEMENT). THE PARTICIPANT WILL ALSO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROVIDER AND PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, EXPERTS, AFFILIATES, OR LICENSORS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT BY THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPANT’S USE OF THE PROGRAM OR ITS CONTENT.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the Provider and the Participant. Except as expressly stated herein, there are no other Agreements, representations, warranties, or commitments which may be relied upon by either the Provider or the Participant with regards to the Program. There are no oral promises, conditions, representations, understandings, interpretations, or terms of any kind between the Provider and the Participant.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision shall be modified by the court and interpreted so as to best accomplish the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. Any disputes under this Agreement shall be resolved in the Sacramento Superior Court, in Sacramento, California. The Participant expressly agrees to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of Sacramento County and the Sacramento County Superior Court for the purpose of resolving any dispute relating to this Agreement.